Registered Nurse | Emergency Department
Charge Nurse - Emergency Departmentwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Porterville, CA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 AM–7 PM
Bed Count 128
Job Type Full Time
- Independently provides holistic, individualized care using the nursing process for patients routinely seen on the unit.
- Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care with a positive manner.
- Is responsible for the coordination of quality patient care through the implementation of the nursing process on a shift basis.
- Specific areas of responsibility include, but may not be limited to: serving as a resource person, role model, mentor, ensuring therapies and treatments are given as ordered, immediate oversight of staff assigned to that unit.
- Assisting in staff development, and direct communication with the Clinical Managers and Department Director of the unit as well as Administration as appropriate.
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
California Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted