Medical/Clinical Laboratory Technologist | Laboratory
Medical Technologistwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Ilwaco, WA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Bed Count 25
Job Type Full Time
- Perform the duties of a generalist with specialist duties assigned as needed.
- Must adhere to all federal, state, and hospital guidelines/policy/procedures to provide patient-centered care.
- Must have the ability to multitask under stressful conditions.
- Must be able to work independently while producing high-quality service.
- Must possess the skills and aptitude necessary to provide direct patient care appropriate to the patient population served (neonates, pediatric, adult, and geriatric).
- On-call shifts may be required per patient care needs.
- Requires the proficient performance of phlebotomy, ABGs, and ECGs.
- Performs all duties as assigned.