Registered Nurse | Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Registered Nursewith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Lynwood, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Shift 7 PM–7 AM
Bed Count 384
Job Type Travel Contract
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers' compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission