Medical/Clinical Laboratory Technologist | Laboratory
Medical Technologistwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Philadelphia, PA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Bed Count 99
Job Type Per Diem
Medical Technologist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to the laboratory’s procedures for the collection, processing, analysis, and reporting of patient test result.
- Follow the laboratory’s established quality control policies and procedures in documenting all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
- Perform and document maintenance; daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed on instruments and equipment as appropriate.
- Ensure that the testing of proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples and that collaboration with other laboratories is prohibited prior to the reporting of proficiency testing results to the appropriate agencies.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission