Registered Nurse | Intensive Care Unit
Registered Nursewith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Inglewood, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 AM–7 PM
Bed Count 313
Job Type Travel Contract
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Medical/Surgical and ICU Unit.
- Directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- He / She communicate with physician about changes in the patient's clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
California Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted