Medical/Clinical Laboratory Technologist | Laboratory
Medical Technologistwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Coupeville, WA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Bed Count 25
Job Type Full Time
Medical Technologist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides Laboratory Services to patients of all ages from newborn to the elderly.
- Services/care provided will be pertinent to the age and developmental level of the patient.
- Performs clinical laboratory procedures utilizing independent judgment and responsibility.
- Monitors Quality Control and performs, evaluates and trouble shoots QA.
- Collects and processes specimens, operates complex analytical equipment and hospital computer system.
- Performs all duties and tasks with the Patient’s First philosophy and attitude of good customer service.
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission