Clinical Laboratory Scientist | Laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Scientistwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location West Covina, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 AM–3 PM
Bed Count 325
Job Type Travel Contract
- Performs a variety of standardized tests, including advanced and specialized tests appropriate to the discipline of the assigned laboratory section.
- Obtains specimens where necessary.
- Prepares the specimen and decides the suitability of the specimen for the requested test.
- Prepares reagents.
- Performs tests, determines and calculates results.
- Reviews results for accuracy.
- Maintains proper records.
- Discusses methods and general procedures.
- Investigates alternative procedures, where appropriate, and reviews results with the supervisor.
- May assume supervisory capabilities in the absence of the immediate supervisor.
- Evaluates new test methods and instrumentation.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
California Clinical Laboratory Scientist Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted