Medical/Clinical Laboratory Technologist | Laboratory
Medical Technologist (International)with LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Goldendale, WA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Job Type Full Time
Medical Technologist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills
- Ability to function in all areas of the laboratory: blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, and serology/immunology.
- Responsible for high-complexity testing. Perform quality control procedures and instrument check efficiently.
- Notify patient care unit and/or physician of critical lab values. Maintain accurate laboratory records on procedures performed.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, and high level of self-motivation.
- Communicates effectively in oral and written formats sufficient to demonstrate comprehension.
VisaScreen Certificationcertification • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Passed IELTS ExamTalent Instructions
Other Documentgeneric • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
ASCP CertificateTalent Instructions