Clinical Laboratory Scientist | Laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Scientistwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Victorville, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Bed Count 148
Job Type Travel Contract
- Adhere to the laboratory’s procedures for the collection, processing, analysis, and reporting of patient test results.
- Follow the laboratory’s established quality control policies and procedures in documenting all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
- Perform and document maintenance; daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed on instruments and equipment as appropriate.
- Ensure that the testing of proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples and that collaboration with other laboratories is prohibited prior to the reporting of proficiency testing results to the appropriate agencies.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
California Clinical Laboratory Scientist Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted