Registered Nurse | Emergency Department
Registered Nurse (International)with LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Philip, SD
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Bed Count 18
Job Type Full Time
- Must be able to maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Documents in a timely, accurate manger which supports medical necessity in accordance with departmental standards.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule as directed by supervisor.
- Must effectively communicate nursing standards and expectations to staff at all levels in their nursing career.
- Must be able to work efficiently in stressful situations and be flexible to accommodate various patient caseloads and fluctuating hours.
- Provide direct patient care, including inpatient, outpatient, acute and home health.
- Must have the ability to adapt to frequent interruptions, the ability to identify and prioritize duties and the ability to work under stress and concentrate on critical tasks.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team oriented environment with diverse groups of people and the ability to display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
BLS - Basic Life Support Certificationcertification • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
VisaScreen Certificationcertification • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Passed IELTS ExamTalent Instructions
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
Other Documentgeneric • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Passed NCLEX ExamTalent Instructions