Registered Nurse | Skilled Nursing Facility
Registered Nurse - Psych Acute Adultwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Leavenworth, KS
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 AM–7 PM
Bed Count 22
Job Type Travel Contract
- Work with elderly patients that are dealing with difficult Diagnoses.
- Work collaboratively as part of a professional and medical team focused on restoring the patients’ health by following evidence-based nursing practices, exercising independent judgement, and managing complex health issues.
- Ability to exercise patience, flexibility, and careful listening when their efforts are often tested.
- Strive to calm patients when they become agitated, strengthen patients coping skills, and make it a build a therapeutic, meaningful relationship.
- Typical nursing duties include identification of needs, individualized care planning, assessing/monitoring physical parameters, and administering medications/intravenous infusions all to help optimize the patient’s recovery to health.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Compact or Kansas Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted