Registered Nurse | Labor and Delivery
Registered Nursewith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Riverdale, GA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Shift 7 PM–7 AM
Bed Count 244
Job Type Travel Contract
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Birthplace.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
- Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to newborns and mothers during the antepartum and postpartum periods.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
Compact or Georgia Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted