Physical Therapist | Physical Therapy
Physical Therapist - Internationalwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Ilwaco, WA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Bed Count 25
Job Type Full Time
- Ensures that the Physical Therapy departments' standards of customer service align with Values of Excellence, Partnership, Integrity, and Compassion by acting as a liaison between the Department and the patient, the general public, and the medical community.
- Actively develops and participates in community outreach programs and develops programs to increase volume in the Department.
- Plans and administers skilled physical therapy to patients/clients with a wide variety of diagnoses and disabilities both in an inpatient and outpatient setting in accordance with a physician’s plan of treatment, taking into account the individual needs of each patient.
- Requires skills in patient/client evaluation and treatment, as well as professional consultations to achieve maximum patient/client independence in accordance with the individual’s functional level and potential.
- Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the facility and Medical Clinic’s mission.
Doctoral Degree or highereducation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
Other Documentgeneric • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Passed NPTE ExamTalent Instructions