Medical/Clinical Laboratory Technician | Laboratory
Medical Laboratory Technicianwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location St Thomas, VI
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 AM–7 PM
Bed Count 107
Job Type Travel Contract
Medical Laboratory Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for performing laboratory tests including waived, moderate and high complexity, to comply with applicable regulations of organizations governing laboratories and according to established procedures to aid the physician in the diagnosis and monitoring of patients in various areas such as: Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Serology and Transfusion Services under the supervision of a Medical Technologist.
- Organizes and performs laboratory testing in lab areas that are assigned and in which employee is determined competent.
- Performs all other related duties as required and assigned.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission