Registered Nurse | Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Registered Nursewith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location San Diego, CA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 AM–7 AM
Bed Count 226
Job Type Per Diem
- Monitoring post-operative patients' levels of consciousness during recovery from anesthesia.
- Measuring and recording patients' vital signs.
- Closely observing patients for signs of side effects of anesthesia medication.
- Treating pain, nausea, and other post-operative symptoms of anesthesia.
- Updating charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Collaborating with the medical team on post-operative patient care and facilitating timely specialized interventions.
- Providing comfort and reassurance to distressed post-operative patients and concerned family members.
- Educating patients and their families on post-surgery care and answering questions.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers' compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
California Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted