Registered Nurse | Cath Lab
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Catherizationwith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Location Denville, NJ
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Shift 8 AM–4 PM
Bed Count 264
Job Type Travel Contract
- Provides direct patient care to adult and geriatric patient populations.
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with physician continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory.
- Assesses procedure room or equipment functioning and readiness.
- Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiovascular Laboratory team are met. Monitors physiologic and hemodynamic data, as related to diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab.
- Monitors and records patient’s condition continuously while in the cardiovascular lab.
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
Compact or New Jersey Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted