Registered Nurse | Emergency Department
Registered Nursewith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Garden Grove, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 7 PM–7 AM
Bed Count 167
Job Type Travel Contract
- Responsible for delivering safe patient care utilizing the nursing assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation process.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing care.
- Directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her patients in the Emergency Department.
- He / She communicates with the physician about the changes in the patient's clinical condition including results of the diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and response to treatment
- Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
California Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted