Registered Nurse | Med/Surg
Registered Nursewith LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting
Click I’m Interested to see the facility, pay package, and more.
Location Riverdale, GA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Shift 7 AM–7 PM
Bed Count 244
Job Type Travel Contract
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering, and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
- LabMinds provides professional liability and workers' compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Highest level of education completededucation • No Expiration Indicated • Required before Submission
Compact or Georgia Registered Nurse Licenselicense • No Expiration Indicated • Required before SubmissionDescription
Any State License is accepted