Speech Language Pathologist | Skilled Nursing Facility
Speech Language Pathology - SNF/LTC in Baltimore, MDwith The Kamana Job Network
Location Baltimore, MD
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 8 AM–4 PM
Job Type Full Time
If you meet the requirements, Gohanna Staffing Solutions will be in touch with additional information and next steps within a few business days. Give yourself a competitive edge: make sure your profile is up-to-date so recruiters can see that you meet the basic requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION FROM GOHANNA STAFFING SOLUTIONS:****
A Speech Language Therapist (SLP) is needed for 13-Week Contract assignment in Lexington Park, Maryland.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a full range of speech-language pathology services including identification, assessment and treatment planning.
- Conducting therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list and methods to achieve identified goals
- Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the patient
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid SLP license in state of practice
- Contract weeks | 13
- Date 1/9/2023 - 4/8/2023
- Hours | 8:00 - 4:30 PM | 30 minute break
About our Company
Gohanna Staffing Solutions, LLC is a nurse owned and operated, medical staffing firm dedicated to helping healthcare facilities, schools, government agencies and contractors meet their short-term and long-term contingent workforce goals, while providing healthcare professionals with opportunities that allow them to do the work they love, while having the schedule and flexibility they desire.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $47.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift