Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse | Skilled Nursing Facility
LVN - SNF in Merced, CAwith The Kamana Job Network
Location Merced, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 4 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Shift 6 AM–3 AM
Job Type Travel Contract
If you meet the requirements, Star Nursing will be in touch with additional information and next steps within a few business days. Give yourself a competitive edge: make sure your profile is up-to-date so recruiters can quickly verify that you meet the basic requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION FROM STAR NURSING:
Star Nursing has Urgent Needs For an LVN in Merced, CA
Location: Merced, CA
Facility: Skilled Nursing
Start Date: Asap
Shifts: X2 PM: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pmX1 NOC: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Length: 4-week contract w/ option to extend
Must be vaccinated + Booster if eligiblePCC experience, LTC experience, and reliable transportation are required
Pay Rate: LVN Local/Travel w/housing: $45/hr. (all taxable) LVN Travel no housing: $21/hr. (taxable) + $1,040/wk. (tax-free)
***Must be 50 miles away from facility to taxable residence to qualify for housing stipend
Responsibilities and Duties
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort, and release instructions.
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
Resume – long-term care experience /New Grads accepted
Nursing license/Cert – State of CA Current - BLS/CPR
Skills checklist 2– current -Supervisor references
Physical (within the last 12 months)
PPD (within the last 12 months)
MMR, Varicella, Hep B or Titers- Vaccination Tdap/Flu (or decline)
LGBT Training Certification
Must be able to pass back-ground/ urine drug screen
If you meet the above requirements, please click "I'm Interested".