Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse | Skilled Nursing Facility
LVN - SNF in Lodi, CAwith The Kamana Job Network
Location Lodi, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 4 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 1
Shift 2 PM–10 PM
Job Type Travel Contract
If you meet the requirements, Star Nursing will be in touch with additional information and next steps within a few business days. Give yourself a competitive edge: make sure your profile is up-to-date so recruiters can quickly verify that you meet the basic requirements.
— JOB DESCRIPTION FROM STAR NURSING:
Star Nursing has Urgent Needs for an LVNs in Lodi, CA
Location: Lodi, CA
Facility: Skilled Nursing
Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: LVN X1 (PM)
8hr rotating shifts - 4on/2 off
Length: 4-week contract w/ option to extend
LVN Pay Rate:
Local or LVN Travel with housing: $45/hr. taxable (with housing)
LVN Travel with no housing: $21/hr (taxable) + $1040 (tax-free)
(Must be 50+miles from facility to taxable address to qualify for housing or housing stipend pay.)
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ conditions including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
Resume – long-term care experience /New Grads accepted
Nursing license/Cert – State of CA
Current - BLS/CPR
2– current -Supervisor references
Physical (within the last 12 months)
PPD (within the last 12 months)
MMR, Varicella, Hep B or Titers- Vaccination
Tdap/Flu (or decline)
LGBT Training Certification
Must be able to pass background/ urine drug screen
If you meet the above requirements, please click "I'm Interested". One of our nurse recruiters will review your Kamana profile and contact you with the next steps.