Registered Nurse | Skilled Nursing Facility
RN - SNF in Riverside, CAwith The Kamana Job Network
Location Riverside, CA
Start Date ASAP
Min. Years of Experience 3
Shift 7 PM–7 AM
Job Type Per Diem
If you meet the requirements, Star Nursing will be in touch with additional information and next steps within a few business days. Give yourself a competitive edge: make sure your profile is up-to-date so recruiters can quickly verify that you meet the basic requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION FROM STAR NURSING:
Star Nursing has Urgent Needs For RNs in Riverside, CA
Location: Riverside, CA
Facility: Skilled Nursing
Start Date: See below dates
Shifts: RNs - PM shift (12-hours)
Every Tuesday & Fridays (7p-7a)
Length: Per Diem
Covid Vaccine and Booster required
RN Daily Per Diem: $58/hr.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
Resume – long-term care experience /New Grads accepted
Nursing license/Cert – State of CACurrent - BLS/CPR
Skills checklist2– current -Supervisor references
2nd Step:Physical (within the last 12 months)
PPD (within the last 12 months)
MMR, Varicella, Hep B or Titers- VaccinationTdap/Flu (or decline)
ExamsLGBT Training Certification
Must be able to pass back-ground/ urine drug screen
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume to this job posting. One of our nurse recruiters will review your resume and contact you with next step.