Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse | Skilled Nursing Facility
LPN - SNF in Los Angeles, CAwith The Kamana Job Network
Location Los Angeles, CA
Start Date ASAP
Length 4 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Job Type Travel Contract
If you meet the requirements, Star Nursing will be in touch with additional information and next steps within a few business days. Give yourself a competitive edge: make sure your profile is up-to-date so recruiters can quickly verify that you meet the basic requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION FROM STAR NURSING:
Star Nursing has Urgent Needs for LVN in Los Angeles, CA!
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Start Date: ASAP Length: 4 - Weeks / Guaranteed 40 Hours Weekly
Available Shifts: 2X AM ( 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM), 2X PM (3:00 PM - 11:00 PM)
Pay rates: Per Diem: $43/hr
Travel: $21/hr (taxable) + $1040 (tax-free) $1880/40hrs (21/26)
LVNs Responsibilities and Duties:
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, etc.
- Monitor patients’ conditions including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing, etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas, etc., clean and dress wounds, and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort, and release instructions.
- Compassionate and able to handle stress.
Step # 1
- Resume - long-term care experience
- Nursing license – Valid CA LVN License or CA License Waiver with Proof of CA License Application for LVN Travelers
- Current - BLS/CPR
- Skills checklist
- 1 to 2– current -Supervisor references
- Physical (within the last 12 months)
- PPD (within the last 12 months)
- MMR, Varicella,
- Hep B (or decline)
- Tdap/Flu (or decline)
- COVID – results – negative – current
- COVID Fully Vaccinated Card
- LGBT Training Certification
- Copy of driver’s license and SS card
- Must be able to pass background/ urine drug screen
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume to this job posting. One of our nurse recruiters will review your resume and contact you with the next step.
We will ONLY submit to facilities if HCP applies online, or fax or mail their CA license application first. PROOF REQUIRED
- Fax receipt/mail receipt
- screenshot of online submission