Registered Nurse | Long Term Care
RN - LTC in Danville, PAwith The Kamana Job Network
Location Danville, PA
Start Date ASAP
Length 13 Weeks
Min. Years of Experience 2
Shift 7 AM–2 AM
Job Type Travel Contract
If you meet the requirements, Star Nursing will be in touch with additional information and next steps within a few business days. Give yourself a competitive edge: make sure your profile is up-to-date so recruiters can quickly verify that you meet the basic requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION FROM STAR NURSING:
Star Nursing has Urgent Needs for RN's in Danville PA
Facility: long-term psychiatric facility
Location: Danville, PA
Shift: AM, PM, NOC ***Can do 8hr or 12hrs shift schedule
Orientation: 3 to 4 weeks
- Manages the inpatient flow of patients from preadmission and admission, through the time of discharge and efficiently optimizes the utilization of inpatient beds. Identifies demand and capacity mismatch for inpatient beds.
- Works in conjunction with referring physicians and nurses, accepting physician and nurses, and other interdisciplinary team members to assess, plan, and facilitate inpatient transfers.
- Provides clinical screening on all admission requests using Criteria for medical necessity.
- Screening is done for appropriateness and pre-certification.
- Collaborates with the staff in utilization management for follow up on urgent and emergent transfers and admissions.
- Documents communication note in electronic medical record, with detailed inpatient, clinical information including reason for transfer and details of transfer plan.
- Facilitates and coordinates the details of admissions with departments.
- Coordinates inpatient bed assignments based on acuity, aggregation and bed availability.
- PA RN License (license professional only)
- American Heart Association CPR
- Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- TST (2 step)
- 2 references
- Vaccination Card
If you meet the above requirements, please click I'm Interested. One of our nurse recruiters will review your resume and contact you with the next steps.